Aquinas has a proven history of supplying defense industry clientele with specialty skills in the areas of Program Management and Finance, Information Technology and Engineering.
Aquinas has a deep understanding of the defense industry. We can assist clients in finding personnel that meet the requirements of these positions. We have been matching high quality, defense industry professionals with leading companies and contractors since 2001.
With a flexible and customer-centric staffing model, Aquinas is able to support your sensitive defense related needs for permanent staff, contractor personnel, temp-to-permanent resources, or pay-rolling services. Through an in-depth technical screening process, Aquinas identifies the skill level of each candidate and determines whether or not each candidate has the skills needed to meet customer requirements. Aquinas is hired by the finest corporations to separate those professionals that excel from those with average skills. We have successfully helped defense customers with confidential and unique needs hire personnel with a variety of skills, including:
Defense, Finance, and General Administration
- Program finance (EVMS / Earned Value Management)
- Program management
- Scheduling (including Primavera, MS Project)
- EVMS analysis, management and reporting
- Contracts administration
- FAR / DFARS / ITARS (International Trade) Compliance
- Logistics Support
- Aerospace Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Structural Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Systems Integration
- Software Test (DO-178B, SS-473)
- Embedded Software Development
- Flight Control Systems Software (C, C++, ADA, Java)
- MIL-STD / MIL-SPEC (including MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-202, MIL-STD-810, • MIL-STD-461/462, RTCA/DO-160, MIL-STD-883E)
- Front and back end application/systems development
- Mobile Applications development
- Cloud development
- Systems and application architecture
- Mainframe programming
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehousing/Development
- Database Design, Development and Administration
- Enterprise Data Verification and Validation
- ERP/CRM Implementation and Customization
- Project, Portfolio, and Program Management
- Business Systems Analysis
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Change and Release Management
- Network Design, Engineering, and Administration
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- Systems Administration
- Help Desk/Desktop Support
Whether your team requires defense industry professionals for a technology implementation or support for an ongoing initiative, Aquinas can provide contract staffing resources to support your ever-changing project needs.
Aquinas provides top defense industry talent on a contract staffing basis which allows you to scale up or down your workforce as needed. Our contract staffing services are flexibly designed to allow you to evaluate top industry professionals on a contract basis and then decide whether to make them a permanent part of your team.
With the increased competition in today’s market for in-demand defense technology, finance, and engineering talent, Aquinas provides a competitive advantage with our defense industry direct placement staffing services to deliver top of the line professionals. Aquinas can identify, attract and secure top talent to fill your team’s long-term, strategic needs through our direct placement staffing offering.
Why not consider the many benefits of payrolling new employees, seasonal employees and temporary employees through Aquinas Consulting & Staffing Solutions? With Aquinas’ payroll service you can:
- Try out new employees on a temporary basis before making a long-term commitment to them.
- Reduce cash flow needs.
- Lower your unemployment insurance costs.
- Save time.
- Reduce risk.
- Decrease workload associated with background checking and employee onboarding.
- Increase your minority and woman-owned spend for consideration in Federal contracts.
- Eliminate administrative paperwork and time associated with part-time and temporary employees.
- Eliminate co-employment concerns associated with not offering benefits to part-time and temporary employees.