Aquinas’ IT recruiting team has the ability to staff customer IT consultant needs, right to hire positions, and permanent placement roles. We can provide Information Technology professionals in the areas of application, web, and systems development, IT security, business intelligence and analytics, functional and business management (Project, Program, and Portfolio Management), and infrastructure services/support. Aquinas is successful at placing professionals from systems developers and network engineers, to project managers and CIOs.
- Front and back application/systems development
- Client Server
- Mobile Applications
- Systems and application architecture
- Java, .Net, PHP, Open Source
Enterprise Data Management
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehousing/Development
- Database Design, Development and Administration
- Enterprise Data Verification and Validation
- ERP/CRM Implementation and Customization
- Data Analytics
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Hadoop, Sybase
- Project, Portfolio, and Program Management
- Business Systems Analysis
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Change and Release Management
- Cloud Services
- Network Design, Engineering, and Administration
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- Systems Administration
Help Desk/Desktop Support
- Oracle Applications
- MS Dynamics
Whether your team requires IT professionals for a technology implementation or support for an ongoing initiative, Aquinas can provide contract staffing resources to support your ever-changing project needs.
Aquinas provides top tier IT talent on a contract staffing basis which allows you to scale up or down your workforce as needed. Our contract staffing services are flexibly designed to allow you to evaluate top technology and engineering professionals on a contract basis and then decide whether to make them a permanent part of your team.
With the increased competition in today’s market for in-demand technology talent, Aquinas provides a competitive advantage with our technology direct placement staffing services to deliver top of the line professionals. Aquinas can identify, attract and secure top talent to fill your team’s long-term, strategic needs through our direct placement staffing offering.
Why not consider the many benefits of payrolling new employees, seasonal employees and temporary employees through Aquinas Consulting & Staffing Solutions? With Aquinas’ payroll service you can:
- Try out new employees on a temporary basis before making a long-term commitment to them.
- Reduce cash flow needs.
- Lower your unemployment insurance costs.
- Save time.
- Reduce risk.
- Decrease workload associated with background checking and employee onboarding.
- Increase your minority and woman-owned spend for consideration in Federal contracts.
- Eliminate administrative paperwork and time associated with part-time and temporary employees.
- Eliminate co-employment concerns associated with not offering benefits to part-time and temporary employees.