Aquinas is a specialty staffing company focused on Information Technology (IT), Engineering, and Defense placement. We have the flexibility to work with clients on a consulting, contract, contract to hire, and permanent placement basis. We are a client intimate firm that works hand in hand with customers to understand their business needs and make the right consultant or direct placement pairing for their organization. Our dedicated Account Managers and Recruiters are focused on the Tri-State area and have a national reach. Our model emphasizes highly skilled US based technical recruiters. Our company is based on core values centered on integrity and ethics. We are hired by the finest corporations to separate those professionals that excel from those with average skills. Aquinas combines a mix of traditional recruiting tactics such as networking, referrals, and targeting passive candidates with the latest and greatest recruiting technologies such as LinkedIn Recruiter Professional, Google for Jobs and Indeed Resume Search.
Some key differentiators include:
- Dedicated industry veteran Account Managers that understand our Client’s business
- 22 US Based Technical Recruiters with an average of 12 years of experience
- Flexible Staffing Model – contract, right to hire, and permanent placement
- W-2 employment model – 92% of Aquinas consultants are W-2 employees of Aquinas
- Proprietary candidate database and applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Specialty Services in IT Audit, Information Security, Program andProject anagement, Business Intelligence, ERP / Packaged Software Implementation and Specialized Software Development
- Multiple step candidate screening process including communication, technical and personality screens.
- Woman and Minority Owned Business
- Financially sound – established in 2000 with 14 consecutive years of revenue growth
- Direct sponsorship of visa candidates
- Proven model/process to match candidates to client needs
- Dedicated customer and consultant support staff
- All candidates must pass a pre-employment screening which always includes a drug screen, referencing, and criminal background check – and may include employment verification, education verification and other checks as appropriate for positions.
- Ability to attract the best talent through industry leading benefits that include a 401K plan (with match), medical, disability, and many other voluntary work life benefits and insurances
- Ability to provide Payrolling services
- ACA Compliant
- Fully insured