Aquinas’s Engineering Services Group offers a full range of technical staffing services including contract engineers, direct placement and payroll services to a diversified group of clients.
- Aeronautical engineers
- Avionics systems engineers
- CAD Professionals
- Design Aerospace engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Industrial Engineering
- Lean Consulting
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Manufacturing Process Engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Nuclear engineers
- Optical engineers
- Optical and thin film coating engineers
- Project managers
- Program managers
- QA/QC engineers
- RF engineers
- Software engineers
- Structural engineers
- Test engineers
Whether your team requires engineering professionals for a new product implementation or support for an ongoing initiative, Aquinas can provide contract staffing resources to support your ever-changing project based engineering needs.
Aquinas provides top engineering talent on a contract staffing basis which allows you to scale up or down your workforce as needed. Our contract staffing services are flexibly designed to allow you to evaluate top technology and engineering professionals on a contract basis and then decide whether to make them a permanent part of your team.
With the increased competition in today’s market for in-demand engineering talent, Aquinas provides a competitive advantage with our engineering direct placement staffing services to deliver top of the line professionals. Aquinas can identify, attract and secure top talent to fill your team’s long-term, strategic needs through our direct placement staffing offering.
Why not consider the many benefits of payrolling new employees, seasonal employees and temporary employees through Aquinas Consulting & Staffing Solutions? With Aquinas’ payroll service you can:
- Try out new employees on a temporary basis before making a long-term commitment to them.
- Reduce cash flow needs.
- Lower your unemployment insurance costs.
- Save time.
- Reduce risk.
- Decrease workload associated with background checking and employee onboarding.
- Increase your minority and woman-owned spend for consideration in Federal contracts.
- Eliminate administrative paperwork and time associated with part-time and temporary employees.
- Eliminate co-employment concerns associated with not offering benefits to part-time and temporary employees.